Saturday, September 5, 2009

My Best Money Making Programs in 2006

Just checked my 2006 earning reports and I quite happy with the result. My total online revenue for 2006 is about USD3,000 and the revenue come from the following sources:

Google AdSense
I started using AdSense on Feb'06 and it is my 2006 best money making program. It contributed more than 85% of my total revenue. If you are planning to make money online with a website this year, I will definitely recommend you to use AdSense as your main source of income.

Affiliate Commission
I made a total of $99.35 of affiliate commission from the affiliate programs of the following websites:

Warp Speed Wealth
Affiliate Cash Secret
BlueVoda Website Builder

The reason I didn't make much money from affiliate programs is I spend most of my time generating AdSense revenue.

Treasure Trooper
Treasuretrooper.com is a website that pays people to sign up offers and refer new member. It is really an easy way to make money online as it doesn't involve a lot of effort, special knowledge and expertise. The amount I made up to today is $59.36.

Freelance Work
I have been applying and bidding for a number of freelance jobs and projects in 2006. But only awarded a data entry work. The pay is good. The employer paid me about $150 for completing the job in four days.

No comments:

Post a Comment